While I am booking a limited number of in-person school & library visits, at the moment I am mainly doing virtual visits. To that end, I've designed a brand new series of all-virtual presentations,
workshops, story times, writing camps, and Q&A’s. These visits offer an intimate, interactive approach that isn't always possible in large, in-person visits, and I've created them to be incredibly flexible, so they can work for whatever situation you and your students find yourselves in.
Every one of my virtual visits and workshops includes:
- Compatibility with a wide variety of platforms—Zoom, Google Meet, whatever works best for you!
- Flexibility to work with any number of students in nearly any learning situation, whether they are all in the classroom or meeting from their individual homes
- Extensive curriculum tie-ins
- Additional educator resources to supplement the visit
- Opportunity for book orders—I will personalize and autograph any books purchased through my amazing local bookstore, Children’s Book World, and they will ship the books either to your school, or straight to the students’ doors! Download editable book order forms here (for ordering my middle grade novels) and here (for picture books). For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-642-6274.
- An exclusive peek into a real-live author’s home office and writing life
- An engaging, dynamic, and interactive experience
- An unparalleled opportunity to fall in love with books and writing!